Written by Alisha “Bee” Forrester Scott
I am settling into my new home slowly and nicely. Northern Arizona this time of year is simply beautiful. I feel blessed to be working on personal and paid projects which suit my mission and interests, from a location where I cannot hear traffic.
I am hopeful that the quality of my work will match the quality of the PSM quarterly newsletter, which I am about to release.
If you would like to be on the E-Mail list, please click here.
- Launching the Indiegogo campaign launch
- The “BeeSWeek 2013: Bee Friendly″ educational DVD
- Introducing Alisha Bee (Valley Girl)
- More about Restorative Retail (RR)
- Alisha Bee Presents online retail fundraising shop opening
- Bee-inspired art
- Meet the Dragon Master
- Bee-related Real Estate Sales
- Feature: Justin Booz, The Co-Op Op, and free food for south side Chicago
- New sustainable agriculture websites
- Online petitions to sign
- The Musical Instrument Museum’s tie to bees
- Free PSM affiliate marketing opportunities for YOU